Client: St. Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital
- Utilize Vactor Truck to vac/jet the main exterior & interior sanitary lines
- Hydro jet from manhole to manhole
- Utilize confined space entry where needed
- Remove obstructions and grease from within lines to restore full flow
- Perform pipeline inspection with robotic camera in order to verify condition of each line
- Disposal with written manifest
Call Powervac today to adopt a preventative maintenance program. We’ll come in and perform an annual cleaning and pipeline inspection to insure your sanitary sewer system is clean and operating at peak performance.
St. Joseph Mercy Hospital – Oakland County, called Powervac to perform an annual cleaning and pipeline inspection to the hospital’s main sanitary sewer system. Powervac responded within 90-minutes to get our jet-vac crew on site to clean the pipelines.
Our main responsibility is to insure the job gets done promptly and without interruption to staff and patients. Our team simultaneously sends a high-pressure hose to jet and vac down the sanitary sewer line to remove all grease and obstructions. After the work is complete, and upon return visits, we verify the cleanliness and condition of each pipe with our robotic sewer camera. Using our robotic sewer-cam on return visits also allows us to identify and isolate specific pipeline problem areas for us to target.
Our best clients know that it’s just good housekeeping to keep the lines clean and free of debris. Grease from the kitchen and unintended debris can get into your lines. Call us today at 248.912.9974 to start your JetVac maintenance program.