- Disassembled induction furnace duct work in order to access inside piping
- Cleaned side walls in side of duct piping with 10,000 psi water blaster
- Utilized vactor truck to remove debris and rinsate incurred from water blasting
- Perform pipeline inspection with robotic camera in order to verify condition of duct work
- Disposal with written manifest
Soot and grime can create a film that can stubbornly adheres to the inside of your ductwork. Call Powervac today to adopt a preventative maintenance program. We’ll come in and perform an industrial cleaning on your furnace and remove and haul all debris.
Some of our best customers come from referrals. Global Titanium was referred to our company, and after bidding out the project, Global Titanium contracted Powervac’s Jet and Vactor services. We performed industrial cleaning on a large-diameter induction furnace during facility shut down. Exhaust and duct work was done on site, and the team utilized our high-powered Vactor truck and 10k water blaster to remove debris and descale duct work piping.
All solid disposal was hauled offsite and manifested. Call us today at 248.912.9974 to start your JetVac maintenance program.